MEXICO CAR SERVICE
206 SOUTH BROADWAY
YONKERS, NY 10705
Before requesting cabs through apps became commonplace, picking up a phone and dialing for a cab was the norm. Call us old school but we believe calling a cab this way lets us service our clients in a more personal fashion. A dispatcher shift consists of answering client phone calls and interacting with taxi drivers via our taxi dispatching software. A dispatcher must be quick yet polite, punctual, work well under pressure, and of course must be able to provide great customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- A dispatcher must answer each and every phone call quickly and politely.
- A dispatcher must assist clients with any questions related to the service.
- A dispatcher must be attentive at all times and be ready to assist any driver.
- A dispatcher must ensure that each client receives their taxi cab.
- A dispatcher must ensure that each taxi driver is dispatched efficiently.
- You must be able to navigate and sort through information on a screen attentively and efficiently.
- You must be knowledgeable in the streets and landmarks of the city of Yonkers.
- You must be computer literate. (E.g. be able to type at a quick pace)
- You must be bilingual. (Fluent in English and Spanish)
- You must be able to remain seated for long periods of time.
- You must be able to work independently and within a team.
If you meet all the above qualifications and believe you’re a good fit for the job please apply at xxx-xxx-xxxx
Yonkers, jobs, taxi, dispatcher, Westchester