Social Media Specialist
Cynexlink is seeking a Social Media Specialist/Admin to join our team. The Social Media Specialist/Admin will maintain our brand presence and aesthetic across all social media channels, build meaningful connections and encourages social media members to act. The goal is to create quality content for social media to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
This position also requires to perform a wide variety of administrative tasks such as being responsible for providing overall office management as well as support the CEO.
We are looking for a highly motivated, responsible, collaborative and honest person who will join our team. Candidate must possess the ability to work unsupervised, exercising good judgment and initiative.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Create and curate daily social media content including text and graphic layout/design
• Create and schedule moderate all user-generated content
• Build and maintain a strong professional brand identity at all times
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices
• Maintain a consistent voice and grow brand personality all throughout Cynexlink’s social channels
• Creative and proactivity in studying trends, creating content ideas to better connect with social audience
• Good understanding of social media KPIs
• Provide support to the office by sitting at the front desk, answering the phone, routing calls, as needed
• Strategy planning & analytical skills
• Familiarity with SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
• Knowledge of online marketing channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
• Proactive research skills for tech-related industry and trends
• Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
• Familiarity with web design
• Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
• 2+ years of proven working experience in social media or related field
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
We're looking forward to receiving your cover letter and resume and talking with you about this opportunity.
• Strong communication
• Attention to detail
• Time management
Details on the Position Type and Job Location:
• Location: Irvine, CA
• Job Type: Part-time
• Days: Monday – Wednesday – Friday, 8-hour days
• Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Cynexlink LLC **is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment opportunities to all regardless of race color, religious creed, national origin, physical and mental disability, medical condition, gender, age, political affiliation or sexual orientation.