Rodeo Goat is a true Texas, laid-back icehouse and a fun place to enjoy great burgers and cold beer in a relaxed environment. We offer a unique selection of gourmet burgers, including vegetarian options that are always made from scratch. Rodeo Goat offers a full range of cocktails including original hand-crafted creations and the popular frozen drink that we call Moontang. Additionally, we feature 20 carefully curated craft beers on tap and 80 more bottles and cans with a moderate focus on local Texas brews.
Rodeo Goat Icehouse & Burgers is looking for unique individuals, friendly, energetic, fun and hardworking people who love the fast pace of the restaurant industry.
• Greet all guests and owners warmly with an appropriate greeting
• Staying updated on beer lists, specialties and menu deviations, knowing if the kitchen staff is running low of any items…etc
• Suggesting beers, assisting in menu selection, informing customers about food preparation details, communicating specific customer needs to the cooks
• Maintaining proper dining experience and fulfilling customer needs
• Obtaining revenues, issuing receipts, accepting payments, returning the change
• Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor
• Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently
• Standing and walking for up to 8-10 hours
• Lifting, carrying and/or moving up to 50 lbs. on occasion, 10-15 lbs. regularly
• Bending, stooping and reaching frequently
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Excellent oral communication skills required.
• Positive interpersonal skills required
• Must be fluent in English
• Must have a valid TABC certifications
• Must have a valid Food Handlers’ Certificate
• Flexible schedules
• Meal discounts
• Extensive training
• Room for Advancement
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time
servers, hospitality, restaurant, burgers, jobs