WE ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT SECURITY!
We are committed to helping you protect your family, your business, and your assets.
Sells security, surveillance, and home automation equipment and services to new customers. Maintains professional communication with all company locations to insure information flows in an appropriate manner.
• Represents the company for the sale of its products and services in a professional manner.
• Proactively seeks new leads and building his or her book of business using a variety of methods including lists, cold calling, door-to-door visits, building relationships with referrers, etc.
• Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment and services
• Maintains sales leads and customer communication records in CRM system
• Timely communicates request for support from co-workers/supervisors for escalated sales calls/customers
• Attends applicable sales training
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Outgoing Personality
• Strong Account Management skills
• Strong Sales skills
• Good Time Management skills
• Pass a background check
• Build and maintain relationships
• Reliable Transportation
Pay Based on Commission
• No cap on earnings!!
• Team-based selling to help you close sales, especially during first months
• Base salary applicable based on results after 6 months (full-timers only)
Ageint Security (Age Intelligent Security) was founded by Darrell Haynes in January of 2008. Darrell is a former Non-Commissioned Officer in the United States Marine Corps. After, he studied instrumentation control and data detection at Bismarck State. The Texas culture of hard work, innovation, resilience, community values, and a tremendous support of American Military Veterans made Houston the perfect place to launch Ageint Security!
Security is our passion! Nowadays, with over 9,000 systems installed in Houston’s challenging environment, there is no question of our ability to engineer a system that will fit each client’s unique indoor and outdoor needs.
Throughout our growing communities, the need for high quality video and audio recordings have become critical to law enforcement in the capture and prosecution of criminals. While there are many off-the-shelf security solutions available, quality and reliability vary greatly. Not all systems provide data quality that is admissible as evidence. It is critical that the system you choose is and the data collected is court admissible should it become necessary after an event.
Yes, security is our passion! We offer free consultation to discuss the range of security options and help you understand the pros and cons of each type of system available to you. We are committed to helping you protect your family, your business, and your assets.
no cap on earnings, team-based environment, great potential for growth in all of Texas