Retail Sales Associate
Are you passionate about Dogs and Cats? Are you interested in learning about Pet Nutrition?
We are Natural Pet Pantry and have been Seattle’s most trusted provider of raw and low-heat cooked pet foods since 2000! Our customers LOVE our pet food, our service, and our sincere passion to help their pets! The best part of the day is when customers bring their pets to the store… we get to be around the healthiest and happiest pets in the world!
If you want to learn more about pet nutrition and help educate “pet parents” on the benefit of real food for their pet, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you! Come join us and learn from the best!
We have several part-time and full-time openings in our retail store in Kirkland. To be considered please reply to this ad and provide a resume (or LinkedIn profile link) and tell us a little bit about yourself and why this opportunity interests you.
Please visit our website at xxx-xxx-xxxx to learn more or feel free to drop in one of our stores and introduce yourself to the staff.
Job requirements are:
• Passion to help companion animals (dogs and cats)
• Ability to learn about our fantastic products.
• Ability to provide amazing Customer Service
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work with others as a team
• Ability to restock the store (i.e., lift and carry 30 lbs without strain, ability to stand continuously for 2 – 3 hours at a time; ability to bend, stoop, kneel and reach upwardly or overhead)
• Non-smokers are preferred
• Available to work shifts to meet the needs of the store, including weekends.
• Prior retail or customer service experience is a plus.
Starting pay Dependent on Experience (DOE). We offer great employee discounts, flexible scheduling, and paid sick time off. We are a growing company and provide opportunities for advancement in customer service, production, sales and marketing, and pet nutrition research.
Retail, sales, pets, dogs, cats