Real Estate Administrative Assistant
Nvision Development Management Services is a real estate development company overseeing various development projects. Our vision is to become the premiere real estate development company in the region. Our approach is to focus on systems – to help investors, clients, and projects, meet their potential through a systematic approach. We focus on bringing best in class management by working with landowners and investors who need to bring in outside expertise to ensure the process runs smoothly. We have been in business since 2006, succeeding through economic and financially challenging markets. We consistently evolve as we move forward, which creates a great opportunity for individuals that are team players with entrepreneurial spirits. Although the job description outlines a basic overview of the position, the successful candidate should consider this opportunity with respect to a job description unbound by traditional titles, as opportunities are endless as we grow.
Small but growing Development Management, Construction, Real Estate Brokerage Company that has been in business for 13 years, with offices located in Maitland, Florida. Seeking a self-motivated individual with a strong interest in the real estate development, construction and/or brokerage industry. The position allows for a great deal of autonomy and the responsibility to assist in the growth and management of the business. The Administrative Assistant will work with the other members of the team in assisting in various project related work. Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office; support to managers through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication; responsible for confidential and time sensitive material; familiarity with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures; ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. May direct and lead the work of others. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist in filing duties (mostly paperless office, records kept online).
• Manage phone system and service providers (internet, phones, email, webhosting, etc.)
• Organize and maintain contact lists
• Order office supplies; maintain inventory, proactive ordering, verifying receipt of supplies
• Provide general support to visitors
• Organize collection of invoices and distribute to appropriate project manager and file once completed
• Manage/be managed by various project managers. Good teamwork required to be able to add value, take direction, while also achieving cooperation from all parties
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed and when directed
• Book travel arrangements; book conference calls, rooms, rental cars, couriers, hotels etc.
• Organize and prepare for client meetings, including prepping computers and presentations, providing coffee and water
• Light cleaning responsibilities expected including cleanup of office dishes, tidying up after meetings, clean out refrigerator, etc.
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
• Quick reply to email, telephone, or face to face enquiries
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures
• Resolve administrative problems
• Receive, sort and distribute the mail
• Photocopy, print, and scan documents on behalf of other colleagues
• Ability to report to and update managers on current and ongoing projects in a matrix structure
• Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues
• Coordinate with the Operations Coordinate to post to our social media account
• Deadline driven and extremely organized
Required Education and/or Experience:
The IDEAL candidate would have at least the following prerequisites:
• High school diploma at a minimum; an Associate of Arts Degree (A.A.) in Business Administration, Accounting or other similar formal education with at least two years of professional experience and/or an equivalent combination of training and experience preferred.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English.
• Demonstrated capability to interface, communicate and maintain effective relationships with staff, consultants, regulators and all stakeholders in a team-oriented environment.
• Capacity to assume responsibility for own professional development.
• Detail oriented, logical, and methodological approach to problem solving.
• Strong organization and planning skills.
• Flexible, with the ability to work in a highly demanding, stressful environment.
• Proficiency using all Microsoft Office programs and typing.
• Ability to multitask.
Real Estate, Administrative Assistant