High Energy Personal Trainer Bowie Fit Body Boot Camp - Bowie, MD
$15 - $30 an hour
We are looking for high energy, passionate personal trainers who truly want to make a positive impact on people’s lives. At Fit Body Boot Camp, we run 30-minute group personal training sessions and specialize in fat loss and overall fitness. We care about helping our members achieve their goals and changing lives.
Our main focus for this position is finding someone with great people skills, who is comfortable working with clients of all fitness levels.
Our Coaches are responsible for changing lives by leading training sessions, accountability coaching, providing the Bowie Fit Body Boot Camp Client Service Standard, and by doing whatever it takes to make our member’s experience inside our facility the Best 30 Minutes of Their Day.
• Strong Work Ethic
• Great Attitude
• Passion for Helping People
• Extremely Passionate About Fitness
• Ability to Think on Your Feet
• Willingness to Learn
• Must be comfortable communicating to large groups.
• Instruct safe and effective exercise sessions.
• Maintain all mandatory education certifications.
• Attend external location events as needed.
• Understand, and follow all policies, procedures, and standards.
• Facilitate all member requests or forward to a manager.
• Maintain professional disposition at all times.
• Monitor client’s progress and challenge them during sessions.
• Respond to email and social media communication in a timely fashion.
• Follow Bowie Fit Body Boot Camp coaching protocols every session.
• National certification in training from a recognized organization is required.
• All trainers must participate in FIT BODY BOOT CAMP University training for FBBC certification.
• Minimum 1 Year Personal Training or Group Exercise experience (Preferred)
• Adult CPR/AED certification within 90 days of hire.
• Early Morning or Early Evening Schedule
• Compensation Dependent on Experience: $15.00 to $30.00 /hour
• Hours per week: 20-29
Personal Trainer, Trainer, Fitness, Coach