PROGRAM SUPPORT MANAGER
Come join our team and help us change lives through travel! Recent college graduates welcome.
We are seeking a highly-motivated individual to join our Sales team for a thirty-hour a week position. The Program Support Manager will start on the ground floor, assisting our International sales team members with their tasks which will range from some prospecting to elements of traveler support and servicing groups. In addition to taking ownership of other smaller projects you will have the opportunity to work with other teams within ACIS including Traveler Support and Marketing.
This is a fast growth, entry-level role and a great opportunity to develop sales, customer service and marketing skills that can lead to a full-time role in one of several departments within our organization. This is your opportunity to establish a career in sales, traveler support and marketing within the educational travel industry.
• Assisting members of the sales team with overall group follow-up from emailing directly with the group leaders to individual passengers. Functions will include but will not be limited to helping with deadline reminders, following-up on payment reminders, missing signatures, passport and visa letters.
• Through online research, find new teachers to build our database of possible leaders.
• Assist with data hygiene and clean-up
• Helping with the preparation of marketing materials used by teachers for recruitment
• Covering the reception desk when necessary.
• Working on various one-off projects in conjunction with sales, traveler support or marketing team members.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or Education and some experience in an inside sales role would be fabulous.
Demonstrated history in exceeding performance goals and quotas.
Experience in value-based sales/marketing methodologies
Strong communication skills and understanding of how to identify customer needs
Adept in using Microsoft Office applications.
Internet and research savvy using online resources
Willingness to accept and contribute new ideas, and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
Requires flexibility, attention to detail and fulfilling deliverables quickly
ACIS organizes rewarding educational group travel abroad. We are a company that strongly believes in the knowledge and experience of our employees to help drive our continued growth.
ACIS Educational Tours are built on a passionate belief that travel changes lives. Since 1978, we've guided teachers and students on over a half million unforgettable tours. By traveling on an ACIS tour, students gain insight not just from seeing famous places, but also from observing life in and around them. Our commitment to changing lives one by one has made ACIS the best known, most respected name in educational travel.
detail oriented, friendly, strong communication skills