Scotch Plains medical center has an exciting opportunity for a Medical Assistant to join our Urgent Care Center. This role is perfect for a Medical Assistant looking to gain more experience and work in a fast paced environment.
Our Urgent Care does operate 9 am – 7 pm Monday to Saturday. Any previous experience working in an emergency department is preferred.
The Medical Assistant must have:
• High School Graduate /GED recipient or diploma from vocational or technical school. Bachelor’s/ Associate Degree preferred.
• 0 – 1 years of experience.
• Ability to be a team player.
• Ability to deal with difficult personalities.
• Ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to organize and perform multiple tasks in a timely manner.
• Basic proficiency in computer use.
• Knowledge of medical office and terminology preferred.
• Experience with patient care equipment preferred
Please send your resume to : ------------ OR fax #------------