Thespianz Foundation is looking for its new chapters in Houston for a Part-time fundraising officer to join in an exciting time of organizational growth and development. The role reports directly to the President and collective responsibility to deliver the organization’s strategy and vision - a future where humanity respects and social awareness through theatres.
Fundraising Officer will lead small and big fundraisers to provide the necessary vision, leadership, and fundraising skills which will enable the organization to achieve its fundraising targets and organizational development programme.
The candidate will have a substantial fundraising and management experience, a talent for building relationships and a proven track record in securing funds from statutory sources, foundations, trusts. Experience in development of an individual donor programme including donor marketing is also an advantage.
a) Lead the annual and bi-annual fundraising planning process to produce effective strategies to achieve income targets across the range of revenue streams.
b) In cooperation with the President, lead the development of any long-term strategy to achieve agreed long term organizational goals
c) Identify new potential income streams and produce strategies to access these funds.
d) Monthly small kind of fundraisers experience will be an additional plus point.
Financial Planning and Budget Management:
a) Produce cost-effective budgets to achieve action plans
b) Develop and maintain income and expenditure tracking and evaluation systems
c) Ensure the Thespianz Foundation is kept within budget.
a) Manage an effective fundraising team that delivers fundraising income meeting set targets
b) Oversee the management of grant and trust income programme, and ensuring the production of effective, high-quality proposals and reports.
c) Lead the new individual giving development plan for 2020-21 which includes recruitment and development of new donors
d) Lead on the development of new funding streams
e) Develop and maintain effective supporter journeys for the development of relationships and retention
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
• Strong leadership skills.
• Track record of bringing innovative creative thinking and fresh ideas to an organisation and/ or its services.
• Knowledge of the fundraising environment and of range techniques and disciplines which will support the cost-effective generation of income for Thespianz Foundation.
• Exceptionally convincing and persuasive written and oral skills with the ability to present and convey complex ideas and issues clearly and coherently
• Ability to secure Senior Management and Board approval for strategy
• Demonstrable ability to evaluate the type of initiatives and programmes within the scope of the post and initiate, develop and deliver new initiatives that build on their successes.
• Highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously, take initiative and make decisions.
• Commitment to Thespianz Foundation’s core values and strategic direction.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Evidence of Continued Professional Development relevant to the role purpose and level.
Fundraising, Charity, Nonprofit