Food Truck Staff
Food truck staff required for fast-paced, busy pop-up at the National Zoo in Washington DC.
Crepe Love Truck....a mobile + catering concept by crepe amour
Our popular sweet & savory crepe food truck, Crepe Love, will be a permanent fixture at DC's Smithsonian National Zoo this year.
We are looking for strong candidates with an up-beat personality and great work ethic for our mobile food truck concept.
Rate of pay is negotiable based on availability and previous food service experience.
- Must be able to commute to DC's Smithsonian National Zoo at 3001 Connecticut Ave NW. Nearest metro stations is Woodley Park (Red Line)
- Candidates who are able to drive their personal vehicle may be given more responsibility and higher rate of pay
- Be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States - original documentation
- Keywords = friendly, responsible, reliable, hard-working, level-headed
- Must be available to start ASAP
- At least 3 months of cash handling experience; knowledge of iPad based mobile POS systems
- Food industry experience including kitchen prep is a plus
Responsibilities and Duties
- Making sweet & savory crepes - intensive training to be provided immediately on start
- Cash-handling/interacting with customers in a very enthusiastic manner
- Effective communication and managing customer expectations when busy
- Ability to handle stress and keep up in a fast paced environment
- Learn how to prepare products efficiently and correctly
- Learn how to operate the truck and manage additional helpers
- Cleaning and daily maintenance of truck per company standards
- Ability to handle knives and other sharp, heavy or potentially dangerous items
food truck, food, crepes, zoo, service, cashier, cook