We are an Amazon Delivery Service Partner seeking resilient and hardworking individuals to join us as Temporary Delivery Associates ready to deliver packages throughout Orange County.
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED! ALL WELCOME TO APPLY!
Seasonal Delivery Associates are expected to complete assigned routes on their own, and routes can consist of up to 300 or more packages that must be delivered within a 10-hour work shift per day. Delivery Associates operate Amazon-branded transport vehicles and other company-provided vehicles. The average working day can take up to 10 hours to complete, but ultimately it is expected that all packages on a day’s itinerary are delivered by the end of the work shift regardless of whether it takes a 10-hour working shift and/or require overtime.
- We are a fun, energetic team that starts each day with a plentiful supply of free snacks, liquids, and smiles. This is a hard job, so we try to have fun at the same time! =)
- Both full-time and part-time shifts available!
- This position is a seasonal position with a limited duration during the holiday season. Your expected termination date is January 15, 2020 or sooner, depending on business needs. High performing Delivery Associates may be offered permanent employment before the termination date.
- We start each Delivery Associate with an hourly pay of $15.00 per hour.
- This position includes paid training and paid sick leave.
- Expect to work 10 hour days, with overtime.
- On an average working day, you will be expected to deliver approximately 300+ packages.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect, re-fuel and safely operate company-provided transport vehicles, including, but not limited to, Extended Cargo Vans and Freightliner Step Vans.
- Deliver packages on varying routes to numerous addresses, both business and residential.
- Follow strict safety standards on and off the road.
- Interact with Amazon customers and the public in a professional and positive manner.
- Use handheld technology to manage the delivery process, and vehicle safety & maintenance procedures.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to lift packages (up to 70 lbs) and be able to get in and out of a van quickly/often throughout a route.
- Must be able to operate and navigate a delivery van.
- Must consent to a 5 panel drug test, including DMV vehicle record check.
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
Job Type: Temporary / Seasonal
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
COVID-19 Considerations: To keep our Delivery Associates as safe as possible, we provide masks, gloves, security vests, hand sanitizer, alcohol wipes, and sunscreen protection!
Experience: Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
License/Certification: Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: On the road
Work Remotely: No
delivery job, seasonal, full-time, part-time, amazon