Customer Success Associate
Blix Job Description
Blix is looking for an organized and passionate part-time Customer Success Associate to join our growing team. You will interact directly with our customer base to ensure each and every user is having a delightful experience with our brand and product. You will help answer customer questions and solve logistical issues while maintaining a positive attitude. You're genuinely excited about helping people live healthier and eat better.
The Customer Success Associate will be responsible for supporting Blix’s customer success and customer service operation. The Customer Success Associate functions across all contact channels (social media, email, phone, etc.) to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction to Blix customers.
This is an exciting role for someone who loves putting the customer first and is ready to hit the ground running with a quickly growing eCommerce brand. Starting as a part-time role, this role is also ideal for anyone interested in getting their feet wet in a startup environment. As the company evolves, this position could expand to a full-time role.
Ordered right to your door, Blix has created an intelligent blending platform that can blend fresh smoothies, soups, and spreads in a matter of seconds. With Blix, you’ll enjoy the ingredients you crave with the convenience you demand. Blix is an international business with headquarters in New York City.
This role is for students(Bachelor’s/Graduate degree) located in NYC region.
• Provide best-in-class support for our growing customer base and foster a delightful experience to all customers.
• Oversee and provide flawless handling and processing of incoming customer inquiries via social media, e-mail, phone, and other applicable platforms.
• Call customers to receive feedback and answer questions.
• Use technical prowess to master internal admin systems and troubleshoot bugs.
• Accurately compile and generate reports as they relate to customer success.
• Administer order placements, refunds, updates and exchanges via our eCommerce platform.
• Collaborate with the team to drive innovation in the customer experience arena.
• Think creatively about how to make every customer interaction meaningful and productive.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills (write and speak with a welcoming tone, and proper grammar).
• Previous customer service, or customer facing roles a plus (retail, teaching, standup comedy, etc)
• A desire to keep customers very satisfied
• Prior experience working for a startup a plus
• Love for food, health, and wellness a must
• Strong computer skills and ability to adapt to new software: Microsoft Office, Zendesk, WooCommerce, GSuite, Slack
• Must own a computer or laptop to work remotely.
• Evening and weekend availability preferred to answer urgent customer queries (Facebook, Instagram DMs, etc).
Part time role