Are you looking for a rewarding job with the opportunity to make a difference in the daily life of a client whose life has been changed due to age or illness? We are looking for compassionate Caregivers with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for SYNERGY HomeCare of Denver. SYNERGY HomeCare is an in-home care agency whose mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes.
We are looking for Caregivers in the following areas:Denver, Centennial, Littleton, Englewood, Aurora, Cherry Creek and surrounding areas.
We offer PT/FT hours, weekdays and/or weekends. We service clients 24/7, 365 days a year so we have shifts at all times of the day and night that will offer to you depending on your availability.
SYNERGY HomeCare of Denver offers:
* Independently owned franchise with a family feeling
* Team-oriented approach
* Competitive pay with direct deposit
* Paid orientation and ongoing training
* Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
* Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with clients of their preference
* Employee recognition programs
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
* Assist clients with their bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, toileting, meal preparation, feeding, lifting, transferring, errands, transportation, companionship, medication reminders, oversight, safety, and light housekeeping.
* Adhere to policies and procedures set by office administration.
*Health Insurance Option for Full-Time Caregivers
Qualifications & Requirements:
* First Aid Certification (We will give to you if you do not have)
* Pass background check (no felonies)
* Reliable transportation
* Access to internet or smartphone for checking the schedule and learning clients details
* Communication with the office
For further questions please call us at------------ or email ------------ (HR Manager)
Fill out an application at ------------
caregiver, caretaker, health, care, elderly, disabled, pcp, nurse, cna