NW Assembly Services is looking for Grill, Wheelbarrow, and Bike Assembly Technicians for local area retail stores. Training is at $13 per hour for up to a week. Pay then goes to a piecework system. The average assembly technician can make anywhere from $13 to $25 per hour depending upon their production. As you learn the products and systems you will gain speed and your pay will go up accordingly.
During the Spring and Summertime, we have a lot of extra seasonal work as well as some work throughout the year. Most of the work is daytime, but we are flexible as to which days to work. This can be ideal for students who want a to work 1-3 days per week during school year, and more hours during vacations.
* Ability to pass a background and drug test.
* A smart phone and e-mail address.
* Reliable transportation and valid drivers license.
* Basic hand tools and cordless screw gun.
* Mechanical aptitude.
* Ability to lift 50+ lbs and work on your feet throughout the day.
* Experience is a plus, but we do train.
We are looking for self motivated, mechanically inclined people who can represent our company with good customer services and a strong work ethic.