The Willow School is a vibrant school community looking for professional educators to add to our expanding school family! As a Reggio-inspired school, we value a community of co-learners in an atmosphere of respect, joy and wonder. Educators are encouraged to bring their unique talents and perspective and each classroom reflects the personalities of its members. The curriculum is alive and ever-evolving, creating exciting opportunities for a creative and fun learning environment.
We are seeking educators that will embrace this creative spirit, be excited to create strong relationships with children, parents and co-workers and who thrive in a collaborative team environment. The school is located in Decatur, Georgia (www.willowschoolga.com) and offers a benefits, paid time off and competitive salaries.
We have several positions open for summer 2019 and for the 2019-20 school year. Full-time and part-time positions are available, working with ages Infant – 8 years of age.
The ideal candidate will offer the following:
- Classroom experience working with children from 3 months - 8 years.
- A bachelor's degree or coursework toward a degree.
- Knowledge about the philosophies of the Reggio Emilia approach to early learning.
- Knowledge about early child development.
- A great attitude, strong work ethic, creativity, flexibility, and abundant energy.
- Enthusiasm about early childhood education.
- Most importantly, a love and desire to nurture, guide and work with very young children.
If you are interested in becoming an essential part of our team please submit your cover letter and resume, which includes a 10-year work history. We look forward to meeting you!
teacher, educator, childcare, reggio emilia