Art Curator and Assistant
We are a retail business with a physical location in the heart of New York City. We showcase a wide range of items such as luxury jewelry, watches and artwork, all of which are for sale. We provide services from buying and selling to appraising and customizing.
We are looking to fill our (part-time & full-time) Art Curator & Assistant position to mainly:
- work with a team to research and describe artwork
- curate art pieces in our gallery and take pictures of them
- learn how to appraise art alongside our in-house appraiser
- interest/experience/knowledge in the arts and art history
- capable of working in a fast-paced environment with a team
This is a great opportunity for those who are looking for experience in the arts and experience in a gallery setting. This position is open to those who are coming right out of college as well as students. We also offer sponsoring if you are a suitable candidate for us.
You will be working in a gallery and an office environment at the retail location. This position requires someone bright and creative. If you are interested, please email us your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
art, curator, appraisal, gallery, retail