Web Design and Digital Media
READY FOR AN ADVENTURE?
Are you looking for an exciting position in the world of advertising & marketing? Look no further… Eyecon Graphics is a full-service advertising agency built around the unique balance of killer creativity, positive vibes and caffeine. Born from a talented group of agency rebels, Eyecon has a fresh perspective on developing solid client relationships, helping them find their Visual Voice since 2005.
We are looking for a creative Web Design and Social Media intern who has the motivation and personality to thrive in a fast-paced environment, wants to expand their skill set and build on personal development.
Are you, do you, or can you…
• Have or are working towards a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Marketing/Communications or related fields.
• Have strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office and Google Office Products (Docs, Sheets)
• Organized and able to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
• A self-starter, detail-oriented, problem solver
• Create & edit WordPress websites
• Knowledgeable about web-trends
• Know Adobe Creative Suite; any other CMS platforms is a plus.
More about us… At Eyecon, we develop marketing plans for our clients that include unique traditional media solutions, web and social media plans, large format vehicle and tradeshow products, signage and overall marketing consistency through identity and brand development.
More about you… The individual will assist in the creation, editing and management of the various client websites and social media platforms. You will also be responsible for managing the company’s existing websites and social media presence.
Other things we are looking for include…
• Assisting in website layout and design, basic website updates, and web based applications,
• Assist in drafting communications and content for website and social media
• Expand audience, reach, and engagement across all platforms
• Work with design department to coordinate compelling visuals
• Pull data and analytics from our social media platforms
• Creating compelling content to develop brand awareness
• Additional tasks as assigned
We also offer
• A positive and fun environment
• Opportunity for personal and professional growth
• Networking opportunities
• A chance to give back to the community
• Flexible schedules
*** Interested candidates should include social media and or website work ***
Wed Design, Web Development, Digital Media, Marketing, Social Media