Sedulity is an information security and privacy compliance product and advisory firm. Our office is located beautiful Downtown San Diego.
We are looking to onboard a Web Social Media Marketing Content Intern to join our talented team. Sedulity is defined by the quality of being constantly diligent and attentive. Our company leadership and staff have built a culture around exceeding customer expectations and delighting with our products and services. This is a paid part-time (~15 hours per week) internship opportunity (3 months) that can be extended. This position can also turn into a full-time opportunity in the future.
We have a laid-back atmosphere and environment conducive to the creative process.
About the role
Are you the creative type that is savvy with social media and website technologies? If so, this may be the job for you. You will be working to help build our brands with the rest of our fun, energetic, young team. You should have a can-do attitude and personality as well as the following attributes:
• The creative creator type: you are always creating new things and thrive when you have an outlet for your creativity
• Passionate about using social media to attract and engage audiences
• Reliable: you pride yourself in getting the job done, on time and with the utmost quality
• Innovative: you are never satisfied with the status quo, and love trying new social, web and marketing strategies
• Entrepreneurial minded: you love seeing new ideas come to life and you enjoy a fast-paced environment where there is a lot going on. You are also not afraid of failure and embrace it as a learning experience.
Some things you will get to work on
• Developing systems, processes and frameworks to help us reach our target audience with the appropriate messages
• Coordinating and executing the company’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Creating and executing drip marketing email campaigns to attract new clients
• Stay current and assess industry and web and social media trends, tools, new platforms, and best practices
• Monitoring market and industry trends to find opportunities and generate creative ideas
• Building a strong social media following
• Preparing/presenting reports on key social media analytics and progress toward company goals
• Creating and maintaining an online content calendar
• Review of site analytics to monitor user behavior, update SEO/SEM, enhance content and messaging strategies
• Maintain the firm’s wordpress, woocommerce and elementor website
• Development of captivating social and web content across our social media and web presence
• Regular posting of curated social media content on behalf of the business
social media, social media marketing, facebook, communication, seo audits, wordpress