GAO Tek Inc. is a leading US-based supplier of test and measurement equipment for fiber optic, telecommunications, networks, PSTN, CATV, environment, chemical, and biomedical test and measurement instruments. It is looking for some Virtual Interns or CO-OP to help its HR Executives doing primary activities.
Your responsibilities in this position will be:
- Replying applicant`s emails, screening replies, and scheduling interviews by senior HR staff;
- Posting job ads on general career websites, university, and college career websites, and internship websites;
- Developing relationships with universities and colleges who have intern programs.
- Currently studying for or shall have a university degree in HR, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, or any related fields;
- Being keen to learn, willing to work hard, and committed to the job. You shall have chosen HR as your desired career and is strongly interested in an intern opportunity related to HR.
Benefits of this internship include
- Real-world work experiences at an internationally reputable high tech company;
- Learn real-world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits;
- Receive 3 certificates, and
- It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
Internship, HR Internship, Virtual or online HR Internship