Video Production Intern
Department: Development Academy
Reports to: Media Relations Director
Internship Summary: Interns will have the opportunity to learn about the history, culture, and vision of Inter Orlando Academy, understanding the importance of how a professional sports organization works (which could include sales, marketing, public relations, operations, or the internal working of the Club), to further develop general critical thinking, problem solving, time management, communication, and writing skills.
Position Summary: Inter Orlando Academy is seeking hardworking, positive and passionate individuals who wish to supplement their classroom instruction with practical experience facilitating the shooting, editing, and production of video content in the support of Inter Orlando Academy. The Video Production Intern will work closely with members of the Club staff and players.
APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO RECEIVE ACADEMIC CREDIT FOR THIS INTERNSHIP.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist with shooting video footage of games, and practices to provide content to media and team website
• Assist with editing footage to meet deadlines.
• Collaborate with the team on creative new ideas to deliver fresh and creative ideas for content.
• Observe/assist video production crew during game days.
• Learn how to organize all footage and how to log video footage.
• Learn how to shoot in different video formats to create memorable shots.
• In addition to daily assignments, each student will have the opportunity to learn and be involved with assignments in accounting, scheduling, developing and writing operations manuals and data analysis.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Applicants should be working towards an undergraduate or graduate degree in video production with an interest in working in sports.
• Interest in pursuing a career in video production/editing.
• Beginner knowledge is basic video editing/lighting
• Beginner knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop) is a plus
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish/Portuguese a plus.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Maintain the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality within a pro-team environment is required.
• Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and have a strong sense of accountability.
• Possess a positive, outgoing, engaging and professional personality.
• Strong understanding and passion for the sport of soccer are preferred.
• Availability during non-traditional office hours in non-traditional settings, including holidays, nights and weekends.
About Inter Orlando Academy
Inter Orlando Academy joined the United Premier Soccer League (UPSL) as the league's 1st Team in Central Florida, becoming the first UPSL team in the Orlando area. The league play began in March 2018, where Inter Orlando Academy won the UPSL Conference in its inaugural season. In 2019, Inter Orlando Academy has successfully placed 14 players into Professional Soccer teams around the world in countries such as Argentina, England, Germany and Portugal to name a few.
In 2020, Inter Orlando will launch the Inter Orlando Youth Academy to provide a clear pathway for youth players to develop their skills and move into the First Team.
Lastly, the Inter Orlando Soccer in the Community program is active in the community year-round, promoting health and wellness in children throughout the region, and introducing children to the game of soccer through fun-packed soccer sessions and activities.
For more information, visit ------------.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Soccer, Coach, Video, Community, Sports, Part Time, College, Student, Graduate, Children, Orlando