UX / Web Design Intern
Dos Mundos is taking on SUMMER interns!
We're looking to find individuals well versed in the following areas for a variety of internships:
- UX / Web Design
- Videography / Video Editing
- Graphic Design / Motion graphics
- Social Media Coordination + Analytics
We want to hear from you! 〰️ Our team believes in empowering diligent, hard working creatives and providing a dynamic, inclusive environment for learning & evolution. Each internship begins at an unpaid level with various opportunities for role expansion.
Our office is located at the corner of West and 11th — you’ll be working in-house, closely with our team during training.
If you are interested please send the following to xxx-xxx-xxxx :
1. Your Resume.
2. Why you are interested in this internship.
3. Any portfolio items or websites, youtube, Vimeo links etc. you have that show your skill-set. Include your Instagram account if it has relevant content. We really want to see your aesthetic taste and skills!
4. What programs/ skills you are familiar with (if not included in your resume)
5. 3 examples of Videos or websites you like ( depending on the position you are applying for) and 2-3 Instagram accounts that you like the design aesthetic of.
****Please make sure your application follows all of the above as we are looking for professional and detail-oriented applicants. ****
Dos Mundos Creative is a female-owned creative agency founded the Silicon Hills fueling digital strategies for disruptive, mission-driven brands.
With clients ranging from local nonprofits to international celebrity entrepreneurs, and a multi-billion dollar health/fitness brand — we bridge form and function to spark a layer of empathy between innovative brands and passionate audiences. We place a strong emphasis on people-driven branding through influencer collaborations, often repositioning our competitors as strategic partners. We bend over backwards to support businesses which are female, minority, and locally-owned businesses and take #Pride in developing LGBTQ+ talent.
While our experience spans numerous industries, our true joy is with health/fitness and environmentally-sustainable brands including Tracy Anderson, Amanda Russell, Valeo, and PHLUR. Dos Mundos Creative is a team of early adopters at heart, always jumping at the opportunity to find alternative applications for emerging technology.
DMC have created work for / had work featured on the following:
Seventh Generation , Capital One, Cole Haan, Tracy Anderson, Leonard Maltin, Trendkite, Macallan Whiskey, Lennox, KitchenAid, HomeAway, Barnes&Noble, Android, MVP Vodka, MGM International, Brandcast, Forbes, Fast Company, National Geographic, CNET, Mashable, Buzzfeed, Camille Styles, and A taste of Koko.
For more about what we do also check out our Instagram @dosmundoscreative
UX, Web Design, CopyWriting, Video, Editing, Photography, graphic design, motion graphics