We are seeking an organized, detail-oriented college student who is passionate about the field of psychology and/or sociology. We are a group of licensed clinicians in a private practice setting in San Juan Capistrano. We are looking for an undergraduate psychology or sociology student, able to work 10-15 hours a week.
This position is ideal for students that need college credits, a letter of recommendation, or are contemplating entering the field of psychology.
- Editing and posting written blogs on health and wellness
- Research and development
- Social mendia management
- Creative design
- Work and collaborate with other professionals in the community
- Set up and schedule professional talks
- Attend regular meeting with supervisors
- Staff support
- Learn how to set up, run and market a successful private practice
- Self-driven and motivated a MUST
- This position will accommodate the student’s current school schedule.
- This position is an unpaid part-time position
Please submit cover letter and resume to apply.
To learn more about us please visit our website:
Job Types: Part-Time (Internship/ Volunteer work)
Paid: Currently Not paid $0.00