Thinker & Design Intern
To apply: ------------
This long-term, paid internship entails the dirty work of design. That means tasks ranging from layout tweaks to stock imagery procurement. We want someone who is inspired to learn how a designer's work can influence a client's business strategy and how it can lead to measurable success. While this job doesn't require a robust portfolio, it does demand someone who wants to be great. And someone who wants to grow as a designer and eventually take on more challenging tasks that reflect specific skills and interests. This is the perfect internship for a student early in their design training. No coding knowledge required, but a basic understanding of HTML/CSS and WordPress can be helpful.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Working with our team to plan, and design editorial imagery and more
- Maintaining and upholding client’s brands and related standards online
- Working closely with our team of strategists, writers and developers, as well as your direct manager
- Critical thinking about clients business goals and how design can help achieve those goals
- Staying current with the latest trends and research in the inbound marketing space
- Enrollment in a local design program
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign; knowledge of Sketch is a bonus
- Availability to work from our St. Louis, MO office at least 6 hours per week
By applying for this position, you are certifying that the information provided on this application form and any other documents provided to Gorilla 76 are complete and accurate. If asked to provide work samples, you are certifying that samples provided were created by you. Withholding information or providing false information will result in a refusal to hire or termination of your employment. This application is valid for 90 days, and you must reapply for consideration beyond 90 days.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle and policy at Gorilla 76, where employment is based upon your capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, citizenship status, marital status or any other legally protected characteristic. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.