Tasting Room Associate
Join the team of one of the most vibrant small wineries in the Valley
Certified organic growers, Family owned & led since 1999
Tres Sabores is looking to expand our team as we jump into the busy season! Opportunities are for Part-time Tasting Room Hosts & Hospitality Associates to join our team. This is an opportunity to amplify your existing hospitality skills by working on a unique, regenerative farm, a “Napa Green” certified winery producing and serving a fascinating array of wines of the highest quality.
Tasting Room Host
Host Guests in our vineyard-side patio, heritage olive grove, or wine cellar. The art of hospitality and wine education at Tres Sabores is performance art: innovative, challenging, and dynamic. When a customer leaves your hospitality “domain” engaged, informed, enthusiastic, and entertained, you are energized, happy, and importantly, well-rewarded for your efforts.
• Provide a personal, in-depth tasting experience for guests
• Develop a ‘book’ of stories to share about the array of wines we produce: estate Zinfandel & Cabernet, Sauvignon blanc, Picpoul, St Laurent, Petite Sirah, Cabernet Franc,
and Barbera, as well our holistic philosophy, a commitment to authenticity and diversity in our farming practices.
• Maintain relationships with our honored wine club members and cultivate new members
• Manage your own transactions in coordination with the administrative team
• Work with support staff to keep the tasting “rooms” ready for guests on a “no task is too small” principle
• Lead or Participate in special tours, tastings, and private events as well as off-site presentations
• Contribute to social media programming and other marketing initiatives
• Interface with the winery operations manager and owner to maintain the highest possible standards for service and presentation.
• Guest interface in all Hospitality areas
• Serve as the “front of the house” to greet and seat guests, help orchestrate the day’s calendar.
• Complement the work of Senior Hospitality Associates to help facilitate all arenas of guest services (prep, clear, supplies, etc.)
• Work with the entire team to facilitate special tours, tastings, and private events.
• Weekend phone and reservation reception for calendar and service optimization
• Office work as needed for order entry, preparation of POS materials
Essential skills & requirements:
• Excellent interpersonal communicator, well-groomed, highly organized multi-tasker
• A level of wine knowledge and sales acumen commensurate with position (from enthusiast to diplomate)
• Able to traverse our spacious property with energy and lift a case of wine with ease
• Fluency with Computing and POS systems.
• Fast & Accurate keyboard skills, creative writer, skilled editor, Word & Outlook, internet research
• Must enjoy interfacing with dogs and families (also sheep, chickens, and growing things in general)
• A keen fascination with taste and smell, food and wine pairing
Completive compensation DOE plus additional benefits.