Literature Art Play is seeking Program Leaders for this year’s 2019 summer sessions to be held as follows:
Session 1: July 17-21, 8:30-3:30
Session 2: July 23-27, 8:30-3:30
Mandatory Leadership training meeting: July 15 from 12-4 PM
This is an amazing opportunity for those interested in honing their teaching and leadership skills, and working with foreign middle school students on a prestigious university campus in Cambridge, ma.
Duties include the following:
* Welcome and Lead team of approximately 6-10 students in a daily routine of activities including icebreakers and arts-based activities following Lead Teacher prompts.
* Facilitate games and filler activities as needed.
* Monitor students during various campus transitions, lunch and museum tours. Keep them engaged, high energy.
* Organize team materials
* Other duties as required.
* Strong spoken and written command of the English language.
* Loves arts, sports, leading playful activities.
* BA preferred but not required. Demonstrated leading ability or camp counseling experience.
Must be on time! Can apply for Session 1 or 2 but favor will be given to those that can do both sessions.