Award-winning, energetic firm located in downtown Boise is seeking a creative and unique intern to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Projects include commercial, mixed-use, educational, and residential.
The ideal individual we are looking for must meet the following criteria:
• Completing Bachelor’s or Master’s in Architecture
• Experience in an architecture firm desirable, but not required
• PROFICIENT in Revit/AutoCAD
• Skilled in SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office
• Willingness to learn constructability and detailing
• Accomplish tasks and deadlines with direction from project architects
• Team player with a positive attitude
• A passion for design: “different is good”
Interested candidates should send examples of your work, sketch images, resume, and cover letter to:
Mail: 310 North 5th Street, Boise, Idaho 83702
No phone calls or walk-ins, please!
Applicants will be considered and you will be notified if you are selected for an interview.