Kartos Therapeutics is a privately held, clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing a potentially best-in-class MDM2 inhibitor. Launched in 2018 by proven industry veterans, we are a passionate team based in Redwood City, California, and Bellevue, Washington. We have brought together scientists and clinicians with a deep understanding of hematology and oncology and an experienced leadership team. Together, we’re building an exciting biotechnology company with a culture defined by caring, ambition, dedication, and teamwork!
The Student Intern will work cross-functionally to assist the Clinical and Operational team members with various projects as assigned.
● Assist the development team in aspects of patient and site data tracking
● Assist in drafting and storing internal communications and information
● Proficient in Microsoft Office including a basic understanding of Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, and Word.
● Demonstrated ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines as assigned.
● Expected workload to require approximately 15 to 20 hours/week
● Attend meetings and perform other duties as assigned.
● Effective verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to multi-task
● Motivated to learn Who We Are at Kartos Therapeutics!
● Must currently be a student in good academic standing (with a major in life sciences field preferred)
● Relocation Assistance is NOT available for this position. Local candidates will ONLY be considered.