o Welcome new challenges, come up with fresh ideas and future focus, and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
o Teach STEAM/Robotics classes to age groups of students in grades 1-12.
o Primary goal is fun, interactive, hands-on learning, without the traditional classroom feel.
o Learn curriculum at least two weeks before camp start date
o Complete required staff training and background check prior to camp start date.
• MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE TO OUR SUMMER CAMP LOCATION DAILY IN MARLBORO, NJ.
• Available for an interview this week.
• Assertive and outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, and excellent computer skills.
• Passion for STEM with at least one-year teaching/tutoring experience in Science, Technology, and Engineering and teaching grades 1-12.
• Passion for youth and a heart to serve.
• May be enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree Program in STEM or education with experience teaching grades 1-12 a STEM subject (or possess equivalent experience).
• Independent, open-minded, enthusiastic, adaptable, and must be able to work in a team environment, independently, and with a great deal of autonomy.
stem, teacher, education, steam, summer, Internship, marlboro, nj, part time, camp, monmouth