KWT Global isn't a typical agency, and our Fellowship program isn't either. Our program is designed to be a meaningful and engaging learning experience for you to apply your previous skills to the professional world of communications.
Over the course of this program, you will have the opportunity to dive into the various aspects KWT Global has to offer. You will learn the ropes on a range of communications and social skills, such as strategy, pitching, content creation and client relations.
Our fellows act much like entry-level employees and are an integral part of client teams and day-to-day operations. Fellows will be assigned to various client teams and act as the junior member of those accounts, we also build in time for fellows to help with other accounts across the agency in a wide range of industries.
This is a full-time, on-site, and paid position in our New York City office. Responsibilities will include completing research projects including conferences and awards, creating media lists, participating in client calls and brainstorms, pitching to print, online and broadcast outlets as well as writing media pitches and blog posts. Fellows will also prepare morning coverage reports, client call recaps and weekly call agendas.
While your fellowship will inherently be an educational opportunity on the tangible skills expected of a communications professional, you will also have the chance to learn the values that are at the core of KWT Global's design-thinking approach: Grit, Curiosity, Optimism, Empathy and Collaboration. You can expect to see the application of these values into KWT Global's approach, and we encourage you to take both the tangible and intangible skills and apply them to your own practice.
We truly believe our Fellowship program is what you make it. The more you demonstrate your abilities, talents and motivation to learn, the more responsibility and experience will you gain.
- Currently enrolled college student or recent graduate
- Relevant class work or work experience
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately
- Adaptable to working with diverse clients on a wide-range of tasks
- Applicants should be ambitious, creative, and personable
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote preferred
- Full-time internship, 40 hours per week
- This is a paid internship
- Office hours are 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. daily
- Start and end dates are flexible, however our Spring Fellowship typically runs from January through May
- To apply, please send your resume and cover letter through the application link.
KWT Global is passionate about being a purpose-driven organization: a values-based agency that is committed to work/life balance for its employees and to pledging profit and time to various charitable organizations. Our agency's mission is to help our clients articulate and demonstrate their best selves; and this connects directly to our culture. Our workforce brings together a rich diversity of age, race, ethnicity, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, ability and background, and we are proud to have built an inclusive company which gives ample opportunities and support to all our staff so that they can grow and become their best selves as well.