Software Development Internship
MessageGears is the first email marketing solution of its kind. By combining the power and security of on-premises software with the efficiency and scalability of cloud delivery, we enable marketers to capitalize on every email. We’re not interested in simply being another email service provider – we’re disrupting an industry by providing a solution that gives marketers complete control over their multi-channel programs through advanced tech.
We’re experiencing exponential growth and need great technical talent like you to take ownership of our future. Because we’re growing, we’ve moved to a newly renovated 10,000 square foot office space Downtown. Offering access to beautiful parks, an on-site gym, trendy shops, Marta, free parking and world-class restaurants.
We're looking for Java Engineering Interns of various levels of experience to join our growing team. You will be responsible for development and improvements for our marketing automation software and cloud-based messaging platforms. You will perform end to end test design and implementation on an Agile product team. The goal is to seamlessly integrate automated testing into the development workflow and CI systems, while working with great Engineers to continuously improve our existing tools and software development process. You will participate in an agile software engineering team and coordinate with other team members including product managers, front-end engineers, and operations.
• Design and build tools and frameworks to solve difficult test automation problems while helping Engineers quickly deliver high quality releases to our platform.
• Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines for components in your area of responsibility.
• Review source code for potential problems, help debug and triage issues and isolate fixes.
• Work closely with our Operations team to monitor and improve platform quality.
• Quickly become expert in the products and features we offer
• Learn in detail the application architecture for all components
• Actively contribute to requirements specifications for new and enhanced features
• 1+ years of experience developing and maintaining software in a SaaS environment
• 1+ years of experience in a Java Developer role
• Proficiency with Linux
• Familiar with Selenium
• Knowledge of Automation Quality Assurance Testing
• Experience testing API solutions
• Fun, fast-paced, professional and collaborative environment in downtown Atlanta
• Ability to solve interesting engineering challenges that require high-performance, highly scalable and resilient solutions
• Use latest technology trends to service billions of requests for top tier customers
• Casual dress all-day, everyday
• Flexible hours
• Paid covered parking spot or MARTA pass