ONE MONTH UNPAID INTERNSHIP(with consideration for full time)
A busy and successful Art entrepreneur is on the hunt for a full-time social media marketing intern to work out of the Bushwick, Brooklyn.
His fast growing online art gallery sells original artwork and reproductions internationally with a focus on NYC. We are a small team of dedicated and very experienced professionals working to share beauty and inspiration with the world.
You will play a significant role in producing high impact business results. Your contributions include:
- Social media account management including Instagram, and Facebook Pages.
- Social media content curation and research
- Client relationship and appointment management
- Preparing and editing written business collateral
- other business related tasks as needed
The skills and attributes that we are looking for include:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and a the ability to complete projects independently
- Punctuality, open communication, and follow up on open tasks
In your response, please include some thoughtful answers to the following questions:
1 - What is your availability and your scheduling constraints if any?
2 - What would you consider to be your strengths and weaknesses?
3 - What do you hope to learn/achieve?
I look forward to working together!
social media marketing, SMM, Instagram, Facebook, Paid Search, SEM, Search Engine Marketing, PR