Are you an aspiring Marketing/Communications student looking for an opportunity to kick start your career? You’re in luck! HostBigSpace (http://www.hostbigspace.com/) is looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team. No fetching coffee and sorting mail here, our interns have the opportunity to have hands on, career relevant experience! The ideal applicant will possess a strong knowledge of the Social Media landscape including Facebook. If you’re an ambitious, social savvy, and creative individual looking to gain valuable online media experience, please apply!
What You'll Do:
We’re expecting our intern to be detail oriented, interested in learning how web hosting products perform in market, and eager to learn in a collaborative environment. The ideal candidate will be familiar with:
• Conceive and execute new marketing/social media campaigns
• Organize internal documents/information
• Gather competitive intelligence/conduct market research
• Research new products or services to sell
• Engage with social media 'influencers'
• Bachelor's Degree or In Pursuit of a Bachelor's Degree
• Experience with, or interested in, social media
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Internet and Social Media Savvy
• Knowledge of web hosting industry a plus
This internship is unpaid at this time. However, depending on the intern's and company's performance, this may evolve into a paid position. There will be other perks as well--including free hosting, etc.
Due to the COVID situation, this internship will be conducted virtually.
social media, marketing, intern