Social Media & Marketing Intern
Alyson Nicole, an independent bridal accessory designer based in Brooklyn, is hiring a Social Media/Marketing intern for school credit only.
I am looking for someone who can wear many different hats, is creative and passionate about creating social media content, and can work independently. The SM intern will work collaboratively with me to create and execute social media strategy, email marketing, influencer/affiliate outreach campaigns, and market related blog posts. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in multiple roles of a small business!
- Days & Hours are flexible.
- Remote work is available for this internship.
- This is an unpaid internship. School credit only.
* Social media savy (IG, FB, and Pinterest)
* A team player who enjoys a hard-working and fun environment
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Are extremely reliable and able to work a flexible schedule
* Canva/Photoshop/Illustrator knowledge a plus
* Knowledge of Instagram planning app Planoly
* Knowledge of email marketing system, Mailchimp
* Must be able to use Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
* Must be able to multitask, learn new tasks quickly, and work independently
* Must be passionate and excited to help a small business grow!
* Create a time and action calendar for SM and marketing strategies.
* Create email and messaging templates for outreach
* Create visual flat lay arrangements with accessories for content, must be able to match current aesthetic
* Write email campaigns and help grow email marketing lists
* Write market/industry related blog posts for website SEO
* Help create and design marketing materials
* Analyze reports and give insight: Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Instagram, etc
Bridal, fashion design, bridal design, social media, marketing, blogging, design, accessories