Social Media Marketing Intern
The Dragonfly Agency is a boutique model & talent agency, located in the heart of Los Angeles, in the Arts District. Our agency is looking for 2 part-time candidates to fulfill the role of Social Media and Marketing Intern. The ideal candidate for this position is someone that is innovative, proactive, dependable, tech savvy, and driven! The candidates chosen to be a part of our team would be responsible for the following…
- Manage and post to social media accounts
- Work closely with the creative team in developing new marketing strategies
- Assist in recruiting new talent
- Assist in creative direction for photo shoots
- Bring strong energy and lots of new ideas ready to put into action!
College junior or senior, College Grad, or someone that is ready to start a new career direction.
Interning with a modeling/talent agency means you will learn multiple aspects of the industry. You will be exposed to everything from finding talent for clients, to developing talent in their careers, marketing, creative direction, and much more.
Gas reimbursement for any work related errands
Must be able to work 10-15 hours a week, 2-3 days a week, commitment of 3 months preferred.
Social media 1 year
Marketing 1 year
Photoshop 1 year
social media, marketing, fashion, model agency