social media manager
Poppy Life Care is a United States non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that is determined to educate and empower children and their parents struggling with children’s health issues related to spectrum disorders, development disorders, ADHD, anxiety and depression. Our goal is to facilitate awareness and education while building innovative care programs, which we hope to accomplish alongside our local communities, its businesses and people. We believe in helping each other as part of an ecosystem of local business, healthcare groups, academic institutions and professionals alike.
“Empowering the Next Generation”
Not only are we passionate about what we do, but WHY we do it, which is to help children and their families that are struggling with spectrum disorders, ADHD, anxiety, depression and more. We want to do our part in changing their quality of life for the better.
We believe that we can make a real impact on children's health by implementing unique care programs that include an interdisciplinary approach to education, treatment and therapies. We also believe that care, education, and support for children and their families should be easily accessible.
We are very passionate about what we are doing and looking for people that want to help make a positive impact in our communities!
More About the Company:
At Poppy Life Care we care about people and strive to create environments that empower people and ideas.
We are paving the way to education and care programs and looking for candidates that want to join us in making a difference! Candidates should excel in fast paced environments, express a willingness to learn, be passionate about what they do and ideally have a strong background in education, business, non-profits, or startups. We are rapidly growing and have unique opportunities available.
Check us out at ------------!
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, one or more of the following projects that support PLCF efforts:
• Participate in the development and implementation of new social media recommendations for PLCF
• Expand creative opportunities for social media calendars, content and massaging in support of PLCF mission
• Actively monitor social media sites, update posts and ongoing social media content on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• Collaborate with Executive Director & Board Members
This volunteer opportunity is good for college students, recent graduates who have completed their degree, seeking more experience or who have completed coursework or gained experience personally or professionally in marketing, public relations, communications, journalism, social media, graphic design, community relations or related fields.
Time Commitment Minimum:
Flexible, 12 - 15 hours per week. Hours may be scheduled during normal business hours (Monday - Friday between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.). Occasional on-site weekend event support may be required. Applicants able to schedule the maximum hours/duration listed for the internship typically to gain a more in-depth experience.
Benefits Available to Volunteer:
Although this is an unpaid volunteering opportunity that does not lead to employment or includes employee benefits, this opportunity offers:
• Learn about startup environments and how to get a social media and advertising strategy ramped up
• Provide significant strategic and creative contributions toward the development of social media activities
• Fulfill college or university internship or volunteer requirements
• Build your resume with unique startup experience and social media/marketing strategies
• PLUS have fun learning – there is so much opportunity!
How to Apply:
Please submit your application or send a resume and cover letter to ------------