Social Media Internship
About Us: Health and wellness site and podcast focused on running, recipes and healthy living. We’re sharing motivation, tips, recipes and more on all social media channels.
Ideal candidates are detail-oriented, strong writers, love podcasts and social media.
Responsibilities include assisting with...
- Content planning for site, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- Writing and maintaining copy for website
- Researching topics for upcoming posts / episodes
- Tracking data
- Updating copy, posts, social media
- Photo, video and audio support
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior knowledge of social media management systems
- In-depth understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Websites
- Photoshop, photo, audio and video editing skills are a plus
Candidates must be based in in the Orange County area. You will work from home 50% of the time and must be available to meet 1 day a week.
If interested please send us your resume with applicable experience and social handles.
NOTE: This is an unpaid internship for 3 months and has the possibility to grow into a paid position.
social media, instagram, podcast, blog, health