Social Media Intern
This paid internship is about 10-20 hours per week. Work from anywhere but requires 1 in person meeting every 2 weeks in NYC or LA. We have offices globally however this internship is centralized around growing 2 key US markets.
It will not be boring... the focus will be in three areas — but you can take on any project in the company:
1. Managing our company’s social media accounts including:
Working as part of the brand team
Using social media to maintain a brand image.
2. As part of the internship there will be direct contact with our influencers; you will help them develop content and increase in app engagement
3. Working on our Influencer OutReach Program. We have over 500 influencers on our platform and we are working towards signing up all influencers globally. The OutReach Program consists of emails, DMs and events that are developed to attract influencers to our platform.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills, team-oriented
• Write effectively
• You are scrappy
• You are social media savvy
• You are happy and want to work
• Detailed oriented
Photography, graphic design and writing skills are a PLUS
We are decentralizing social media – through Personally Owned Platforms (POPs) for celebrities. We have created a tool that celebs, artists, influencers etc can use to monetize their fans. The days of brand sponsorships through social media are going away. Instagram wants to do away with Likes, Facebook is evil, and people aren’t falling for the paid content. With our POP celebrities can make money and engage with their fans – they create community and interaction without algorithms blocking them. Through the Official App its authentic, there is room for more content, interaction and building real connections. As we like to say, Be Seen – though the celeb’s Official Apps both celeb and fans can Be Seen. Our celebs moved out of the small, tiny, simple IG apartment they lived in and have upgraded to a luxurious mansion which truly represents them, this is their own Official Personally Owned Platform. We have taken over in India, Indonesia and other parts of APAC—we have almost 400 apps launched and our celebs reach approximately 4 billion people; our team is working with celebs to monetize their following— we have launched in the US but this gig is US denomination focused. What does that mean? There are 5,000 influencers who fit our criteria for an app - - We are creating the strategy that will put an escapex POP into every one of those 5,000 influencers hands.
Here are some articles about us: xxx-xxx-xxxx kind-of-social-media
Social Media, Internship