We are looking for a creative Social Media Intern to work in our Medical Spa. The Social Media Intern is responsible for planning social media calendars, creating social media posts, and assisting the office team with building content for such platforms. Content included, but not limited to Facebook/Instagram videos and posts involving procedures, skill/technique, and informative product information.
To be successful as a Social Media Intern you must have excellent knowledge of various social media platforms. A good Social Media Intern combines creative campaign ideas with analytical skills to create successful posts. This candidate must be extremely savvy with social media and adding stories to both platforms as well as editing photos and videos via applications necessary for professional creations. This candidate must be a multi-tasker with the ability to adapt quickly and stay proactive. Making sure to work hand in hand with the marketing team weekly.
This position is Part-Time approximately (15-20 hours per week but the schedule is very flexible) and may develop into a Full-Time position with compensation after 6 months of the intern position based on performance. This is a trial process to see if the candidate fits what we are looking for in the medical spa.
Social Media Intern Responsibilities:
• Manage the social media calendar.
• Brainstorm campaign ideas and help create content and videos of services and products
• Post on various social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram for up to four providers in the office.
• Analyze analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
• Help create any other pertinent content for Facebook ad campaigns.
Social Media Intern Requirements:
• Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
• Knowledge of analytical tools.
• Creative mindset.
• Ability to multitask.
• Ability to work in a team.
• A degree in progress for marketing or communications
• Prior experience with marketing of social media.
booking community events, working the events and promotions, managing social media content, sending out emails to clients, connecting with local businesses, organizing local events, and scheduling new leads. Masterminding innovative new ideas for promotional campaigns.
social media, videography, marketing
Job Type: Internship unpaid with service benefits and opportunity for a full-time position with compensation.
• Social Media Management: 1 year (Preferred)
• One location
Already a member? Sign in.
You must confirm your email address before you may sign in. Please check your inbox or your spam folder for the account verification email, or click here to resend.';