Social Media Intern
The SunDaze Journey, LLC is currently seeking a highly-motivated Social Media Intern. This position is ideal for college students or recent graduates pursuing marketing related experience. An ideal candidate will have experience in or knowledge of managing social media strategies, will have strong communication skills, and the ability to meet deadlines.
This is an unpaid, remote internship that requires access to a personal computer and a reliable internet connection.
- Write, publish, and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and inspires our online community
- Assist team with the design and execution of social media campaigns by contributing ideas
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns
- Attend virtual, bi-weekly content strategy meetings
- Create graphics for online use (social media)
- Stay abreast of social media trends and current events
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation, and communication skills
- Demonstrable social media experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Fluency in English
- Previous social media internship experience is a plus!
Why work with us?
Because it will be a mutually beneficial partnership.
Our company was created to help people realize they are capable and worthy of achieving their dream and provide them with useful tools to help them go after the life they want! This goes for our employees and interns, too. That's why we do the following:
- Provide you with one-on-one coaching (when necessary) and hands-on experience instead of boring "busy work!"
- Work with you and your educational institution to receive college credit.
- Pay for your monthly subscription of LinkedIn Premium (or similar)
social media, content management, intern, remote