Social Media Intern
Resume building opportunity, working for Edge Foundation, a non profit focused helping youth, especially youth with Executive Function challenges, to realize their potential by providing each young person an Edge trained Coach, similar to what CEO’s receive.
Duties to be performed remotely
The person in this position will be responsible for:
• Providing and responding to social media posts on the foundation’s Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google + and Instagram social media sites
• Implementing tactics to build the foundation’s social media presence in terms of audience size and engagement, as well as engagement with key influencers
• Supporting the foundation’s marketing and public relations campaigns with social media coverage
• Support the foundation’s participation in donor campaigns – e.g., Give Big
• Providing monthly social media analytics reports
Paid /unpaid – Paid $300 / mo.
Part time/anticipated hours per week/day – 3-4 hours per week
Social Media, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit,