Social Media Intern
Rockstar Interns Needed (Work Study or $12/hr, Irvine CA)
Incredible Marketing is seeking college students interested in a part time internship or work study program to intern for our social media department.
WHO WE ARE: We are a full service Digital Agency, based out of our South Irvine corporate headquarters. We are a passionate team of entrepreneurs in a medium sized established digital development company. We work for clients all over the world, and we have an expanding team of people who share the IM dream. We are looking for rockstar Social Media interns to join us on the journey. We do Custom Website development, Design, SEO, SMM, Content Marketing, mobile, etc. Check our site for more details. xxx-xxx-xxxx
We have fun, and we expect that to be ingrained in our ideal candidates. We play video games, listen to loud music, and make sure that the work we do is produced in a laid back and productive environment. That being said, we also want the ideal interns to have a work ethic second to none, and a passion for developing the department with aspirations of growing with the company.
WHO YOU ARE:
Our ideal intern is a go-getter with an attitude that works well with the team or can manage projects alone as well. We are fun and require that you are too! We will also throw you odd ball requests from time to time, so you need to go with the flow and understand that your job is all about managing expectations and working under a deadline. We expect you to have a knowledge of top social media channels and understand why social media is an important facet of marketing. We also would love for you to want to learn about how social media plays into SEO and Content Marketing.
Interning as a part of our Social team, you will be responsible for assisting our social media architects as they manage client campaigns to include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and more. You will be focused on increasing organic Likes and user engagement. Here's a look at some more specifics:
* Assisting architect into developing / writing / editing content for all channels to ensure consistent messaging is delivered
* Continue to grow expert knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, Twitter, YouTube, Blogging, Yelp, and any other emerging social media networks.
* Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
* Stay on the bleeding edge of trends, news, and changes within all social networks.
*Ready & eager to learn about our industry from the ground up.
*Able to learn new project management & scheduling tools
*Excited to learn & grow from the team you are assigned to
- College student seeking work study opportunity
- Must be enrolled in a university that allows for academic credit
- Related major to marketing or a reason for why you want this internship if your major is not related
- Possess familiarity with Mac and PC platforms, as well as cloud based software
- Attention to detail, timeliness, and professionalism
- Excellent verbal, written, and people skills
- Looking for a company to grow with into a full time job
- Must like animals
Flexible schedule, be local, but if you are not a morning person, we don't blame you. Just make sure you are reliable and we can count on you.
This position has the potential for a paid position following the internship.
Please submit a resume and an cover letter that tells us a bit about you personally. Anything canned will not be looked at favorably. Don't be boring!
NOTE - if this does not sound like you, but you think you are "Incredible" material, then send your resume over, and tell us what you want to do when you grow up. We are hiring for talent right now in various departments.
social media, marketing, orange county, irvine, digital marketing, part time work, paid Internship