The Automotive Advertising Agency is growing rapidly and we’re on a mission to add one vibrant, creative, and highly motivated Social Media Intern to our team in South Austin. The ideal candidate must love marketing, have a strong knowledge of social media platforms/technologies and enjoy creating original written, photo and video content.
This will be a paid internship at $8/hour; class credit will be offered as well. Intern must be able to work through the spring school semester for at least 15-20 hours a week.
• Working alongside our graphic designers and production team to create social media campaigns for seasonal events and specials
• Creating content for multiple clients across several platforms. Ideal experience in Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter specifically
• Developing ideas for growth on social media platforms.
• Writing blog posts for the company (TAAA) brand
• Collaborating with team members to develop and implement creative projects
• Obtaining first-hand experience to social media practices as a promotional and relational tool
• College Junior or Senior
• Social Media experience in at least one of the following platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter)
•Attention to detail, creative, and willing to learn
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Easy transportation to our office on South Lamar (no remote working)
• Must have a laptop
• Familiar with Google Docs and Google Sheets
Perks of working with us:
• Quick and easy commute from UT Austin
• Class credit available
• Free breakfast on Mondays and free lunch on Fridays
• Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
•Fast-paced, dynamic, and friendly work environment
If you would like to be considered, please email xxx-xxx-xxxx with your resume and a cover letter on why you would be a great fit for the company.
social media, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, content writing, public relations, marketing