Social Media Intern
Position: As a social media intern you will be king/queen of developing our social media strategy and implementation on multiple platforms. Your personality and creativity can shine through our channels. If you’re passionate about helping people find their job happiness and achieve their dreams, then keep reading.
Try On Jobs is an online service that allows anyone 16 or older to discover how their job strengths match over 400 jobs. You will be able to read your advantages, cautions, and challenges that apply specifically to you in each job.
We believe that all individuals no matter their race, ethnicity, sexuality, or disability deserve job happiness. We believe in what you can do, not your limitations. Our mission is to provide helpful tools and opportunities for all individuals so each person can find happiness in their job, life, and personal relationships.
Our beta launch is happening this month and we're looking to build our brand with the help of an excellent social media intern.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in an environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Creative prowess with the ability to position any topic in an engaging manner
- Quality communication and copywriting skills
- Knowledge of blogging platforms including Tumblr and Medium
- Experience executing a brand launch or redesign
- Entrepreneurial, driven, and collaborative personality
We work out of co-work spaces like WeWork and most of the work you do can be done at home.
- Utilize social media channels to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrate interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Deliver diverse, all-inclusive and motivational content by using your authentic voice
- Have the freedom to speak up and share your ideas
*Please provide links to your Facebook and Instagram account with your resume. If you explain why you're interested in the internship, even better!
marketing, social media, branding