The Social Media Intern will positively manage and promote the social presence of 4DASH5 Health and Wellness Solutions by engaging followers and marketing key events and activities for the business.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
The Social Media Intern is responsible for/will:
• Create original content and calls to action to promote social media presence across platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and website.
• Assist with social media campaigns, strategies, and day-to day activities.
• Monitor activity on ancillary FB page for community activities, challenges and events, while updating leadership regularly.
• Writing content and updating solution’s website including calendar, events, and news and blogs sections.
• Building out content for monthly newsletter.
• Social media and website analytics & metric management.
• Engagement with community postings with signature voice and brand.
• Grow positive social media presence and followers.
• Maintain cohesive and consistent communication through social promotions.
• Maintenance of social media dashboard and posting calendar.
• Maintenance of school digital assets to use in social promotions.
• May include some photography and graphic design asset management.
• Other duties as assigned.
social media, marketing, Internship, equity, fitness, wellness