Equalman Studios creates digital rock stars one day at a time! Our team uses motivational speaking, best-selling books and disruptive video storytelling to entertain, educate, and empower the next generation of digital leaders. We provide only the best tools to assist our partners in unlocking and unleashing their ultimate potential. We are looking to hire a passionate individual who loves creating stories through written communication and is willing to gain hands-on writing experience through different mediums and to be a liaison for our Socialnomics' platforms and partners. During the course of the internship, the selected candidate will be engaged in, but not limited to, the following activities:
• Assist in coordinating and planning new book launch needs
• Assist with xxx-xxx-xxxx by editing columnist articles, answering website inquiries, and onboarding additional columnists to the team.
• Support the daily publishing schedule for the Socialnomics site and working with contributors/writers to generate value-added content.
• Write for our triweekly newsletter, THE Skinny, which briefly covers the top three biz and buzz tech stories of the day.
• Utilize Socialnomics social media platforms to share content published to the blog.
• Provide support for additional writing mediums such as piecing together content for best-selling author and motivational speaker Erik Qualman.
• Manage daily posts & engagement on all social media platforms
• Co-Manage Hootsuite: 2 weeks of content always scheduled out
• Assist in content creation for client’s social media presence
• Propose & execute Instagram Campaigns
• Drive, passion, and a knack for writing and editing.
• Creative with a can-do attitude and great organizational skills.
• Strong sense of teamwork, as well as the ability to work independently.
• A natural curiosity and craving for learning.
• Manages time effectively and is able to meet deadlines.
• Proficient in all social media tools including social management tools (i.e Hootsuite)
• Manages time effectively and is able to meet deadlines
• Bonus: SEO experience and understanding of WordPress, MailChimp, and Hootsuite.
Intern, Social Media, Marketing, Editor