Social Media Analyst Internship
This is an unpaid internship that may be used for college credit. The Social Media Analysis Intern will receive guidance from our marketing team with over 75 years of combined experience. It's a great opportunity to develop leadership, technology, and communication skills in a fast-paced and highly supportive environment. Our main emphasis areas for the marketing internship are writing and social media.
Who We Are:
Digital Factory is a mobile ad-tech company with patented micro-fencing™ technology that can be integrated into a brand’s mobile app. Digital Factory’s micro-fencing™ delivers real value to customers wherever they are located. Our team’s digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile and beyond. xxx-xxx-xxxx
Reports to: Jerry Caggiano
Location: Chicago, Illinois
The Digital Marketing Intern will learn the practical application of:
• Learn how to create and maintain an effective marketing campaign across all interactive media including websites, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, email and blogs.
• Assist with building content for all social channels, email and blog.
• Track, analyze, and report the results of marketing campaigns using Google Analytics and other tools.
• Run advertising campaigns via social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and Google AdWords.
• Help develop and implement the marketing and communications strategy and it relates to SEO.
• Help build inbound organic search traffic and improve search engine results pages.
• Ensure the Digital Factory website is optimized for SEO and SEM, with reports and audits to be completed.
• Any other duties as assigned based on company needs and Intern’s strengths/interests.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Current or recent enrollment in a Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related degree program.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications with strong concentration on Photoshop, Microsoft Office (or Mac Platform) and social media platforms.
• Familiar with Google Analytics and Google Keywords Tool.
• HTML and CSS knowledge a plus.
• Energetic self- starter, structured and strategic thinker who can work well in a small team and independently.
• Prior experience with start-ups is a plus.
• Problem solving, strong initiative, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
• Reliable and detail oriented.
• Ability to commit to being in the office 2-3 days per week, 9am-2pm (preferably Tuesdays-Thursdays).
• The internship is 12 weeks’ long
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Internship, Marketing. Social Media, Digital, Communications