Our Social Media Intern will be responsible for engaging with our audience on all social channels, specifically Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and relevant online forums.
The candidate should understand proper social media engagement etiquette and enjoy starting conversations and maintaining relationships.
• Work with the Marketing Team to create and implement social media campaigns and content
• Engage with our audience by responding to comments and direct messages
• Start conversations with social media users using hashtags
• Provide general support to the Marketing Team
• Update website and blogs
• Working knowledge of all social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Youtube)
• Knowledge of powerhouse, mid-tier, and micro-influencers in the entertainment/dance industry preferred
• Strong organizational skills
• Graphic design
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Creative, out-of-the-box thinker
• Must own laptop
• Availability of at least 10-15 hours per week
*Will accept remote candidates*