Primarily focus on lead generation for the company’s three school divisions: ICOHS College (www.icohs.edu), International Education Management (www.ieducationm.com) and Q International School (www.qschool.edu) . The candidate will be responsible for all the company’s SEO/PPC/SEM campaigns.
• The SEO/PPC/SEM, Intern will be responsible for the day-to-day management of paid search campaigns and delivering strong business results. This includes tracking, analyzing, executing and reporting paid search strategies.
• The Intern will play a vital role in providing weekly and monthly reporting on SEO/PPC/SEM analytics. We're looking for someone who understands SEO/SEM channels, such as Google AdWords, Facebook advertising and inbound marketing strategies.
• Tactical campaign/account development, maintenance and optimization
• Track and analyze results from PPC campaigns to identify potential opportunities for improvements
• Generate reports based on data from search engines
• Help improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on click-through rates, traffic, and conversions
• Research, identify and establish partnerships with authoritative websites for link building opportunities
• Assist in the execution and evaluation of optimizing on-page SEO and off-page SEO for three websites
• Blog / article writing to create high-quality content around important and relevant terms
• Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines
• Must be graduated or graduating in Fall 2019
• 1 year of previous Search Engine Marketing (SEM/PPC) experience
• Good knowledge in Google and Facebook Ad platforms required. (Google AdWords certification is a plus)
• A working understanding of SEO
• Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office and Excel