Seeking Web Developer intern to help edit , create and launch a a few websites . Must possess thorough understanding of web development, Graphic design and SEO. Strong attention to detail and the ability to translate company goals into compelling visuals across multiple platforms. Strong project management and organizational skills. Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format. This will be a great place to practice your knowledge and ideas learned at school.
- Lead and/or assist in the development and design of website(s), including logos and graphics
-Distill complex interactions into clear, understandable design solutions
-Create end-to-end design experiences, interaction models and design systems
-Ability to work with key digital design tools/technologies
-skills in Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, InDesign or equivalent
-Work with AP style guide and maintain best practices
- Design, strategize and enhance the user experience
- Use Google analytics to track traffic to websites
-Maintain websites for clients and businesses.
- Keep files small so sites load faster
-Test different browsers and
-Ensure the web servers, hardware and software are operating accurately
- Fix links that don’t work and pictures that aren’t appearing properly.
-Examine and analyze site traffic
-Regulate and manage access rights of different users on website
- Continuously work to Learn and perfect new skills
-Stay up-to-date with new technology and opportunities
Please reply with samples of your work if any. Availability to start ASAP. This position is unpaid, please reply with subjet “unpaid internship” to show you understand the terms.
Professional references and school credit available if needed.